back ground

Monday, March 4, 2013

Caged Butterfly

This is the  Caged Butterfly I created today. The tiny pom pom trim at the bottom is from Lisa's store FreeSpirit favorites on Etsy. The large pink flower on tops is from Sacrafters, all of the flowers around it are also from Lisa's store. The butterflies die cuts are  Memory Box dies and the cage is made from four Tim Holtz Birdcage die cuts. I painted the cage white and used Prima Firefly paper on it. I put some beautiful Trims along the bottom and pink diamonds as feet.


 photo 1_zpsa674616c.jpg

 photo 4_zpsfcb0727b.jpg

 photo 5_zps0acb3afd.jpg

 photo 6_zps3cf8696c.jpg

Hugs N Loves

                     Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...