Zipper Card

When I bought my new sewing machine it came with a huge bag of fabrics and yes many zippers lol.. So I had to think of a way to use them in a card and I just adore how it came out. I know it will be happy in its new home since it did sell right away.  I used roses that Carrie Corbin gave me from Iamroses and the others are from Mbtreaturista's store. I also used a clock charm, bling and flat back pearls. Oh and I almost forgot, a zipper. Hope you like it...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                   Keep Crafting......Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

Comments

  1. i really love this Terrie ..
    eye catching !

    hugs Djyoti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Djyoti hugs Terrie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't it Funny....

IKEA Las Vegas

I'm Back....