Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day Card

I was asked by my friend to make a Valentine's day card for her man. I was so happy that she loved it. I had to put a little lace on it even if it was for a man lol.. I also made a box to match, I used Prima Romance Novel papers on this card and box to match. I did not put any flowers on it but a little lace never hurt anyone. As you all know I love using banners on my cards so on this card I thought two banners would look great.  I did some machine stitching on this card as I do all of my cards since I got a nice sewing machine. I used some red half pearl trim and a metal button to embellish this gorgeous card. I used  paper from the collection for the inside so she has just enough room to write a message on it.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hug N Loves

                        Keep Crafting........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

  1. Love that you made a box for the card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, I always make boxes for them I just usually make them white but this was a special order so I had to go that extra mile ;) hugs Terrie

      Delete

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...