back ground

Sunday, February 3, 2013

"Think Happy Thoughts"

As you guys know I love many different digital stamp companies but my new love is Some Odd Girl. I have been watching for awhile and I really liked what I seen so I had to order a few and let me tell you they will not be my last. I'm in love...lol....I used WOC,  Sacrafters, Mbtreasurista roses on this card. I punched out some butterflies and used liquid pearls.  Of coarse I machine stitched on this card, like I do most of mine now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                      Keep Crafting.......Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

4 comments:

  1. That card is so adorable! I love the little blue and pink striped tights she has on.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hunny hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. Your card is so flippin' adorable.
    Great colouring and sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracy that means a lot to me hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...