Romance Novel Card and Stick Pins/ cushion Set

I created this for a friend but of course she doesn't know it's hers yet and I think I'll be keeping this one a secret until she gets it. Which is really hard for me lol...  I can't keep a crafty secret.. I made this card and pin cushion to match. I also made the stick pins for it. I used Prima Romance Novel paper, gorgeous flowers, beautiful Laces from Lisa's store (Freespirit Favorites on Etsy), butterflies, and  pretty fabric. I went on line and printed the Vintage Romance. This is her set I am not writing in this card she can keep it or give it away, it's up to her but I hope she keeps it.


 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hugs N Loves

                     Keep Crafting.............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't it Funny....

IKEA Las Vegas

I'm Back....