"Let's view this as a opportunity to get Crafty"....

I created this card with a Saturated Canary Image and sentiment. I just love it, when I first seen it I didnt notice the broken vase of flowers by her feet lol but after I did I had to have it. I don't usually distress the edges of my papers but on this card I decided to try it and I like the look, just wont be putting it on everything I make. I used my new pearls on this card the larger ones are all white and the smaller ones are a pretty light blue. I used Prima Firefly papers on this card. The three smaller flowers are from Mbtreasurista and the large pink rose is from Sacrafters. I also used a MS Corner punch on this card.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                       Keep Crafting...........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't it Funny....

IKEA Las Vegas

I'm Back....