back ground

Monday, February 18, 2013

Just Chilling

For this card I used a Saturated Canary digi image, I love Krista Smith's Images and stamps. I used beautiful flowers, my new Memory Box butterfly dies. I did some machine stitching of course I think that is my signature now. I also used liquid pearls. The paper is from My Minds Eye.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                   Keep Crafting........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftCookie

2 comments:

  1. The card is wonderful! I really like how the liquid pearls turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweetheart thank you so much hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...