back ground

Sunday, February 24, 2013

"Honey"

Ok after not being able to craft in four days I had to make something today. I was really wanting just to sit down and make a card so this is what I came up with today. I used a Saturated Canary Digital Image called "Honey". The large pink rose is from Sacrafters, small yellow rose buds are WOC's and the two daisies are from Mbtreaturista. I do not know what papers these are I got them from a friend.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                    Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

  1. I love the boots on the girl. And the card looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you .. those boots are my fave lol hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...