Monday, January 21, 2013

"Wonderful Friend" DT Card for FreeSpirit Productions

I created this card today with my new DCWV Butterfly Garden paper. I used gorgeous laces that Lisa gave me from her store FreeSpirit Favorites on Etsy. The flowers are Wild Orchid craft on the bottom and flowers from Lisa's store on the top. She also sells the acrylic butterflies like the one on this stick pin. I also used the Tim Holtz on the edge Butterflight die. All the bling is put on with a heat tool.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for visiting my blog....

Hugs n Loves

                     Keep Crafting.............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...