back ground

Thursday, January 24, 2013

"Spread Your Wings and Fly"

This is the card I made today and I used my CC. Design Stamp Party Lucy.  I used DCWV Butterfly Garden paper and tons of flowers. Most of them are Wild Orchid Crafts, the large blue one is from SaCrafters and the white one is a Iamroses. I sewed on this card also, I'm starting to think that is going to be my signature because I've been doing it on all my cards since I got a good sewing machine. I also used my new pearls on this card. Hope you all like it as much as I do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                   Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...