back ground

Friday, January 11, 2013

Prima Printery Card

I guess you could say I'm on a Prima kick lately. But how can you not love it. The card I made today I used Prima Printery. I used gorgeous white crochet lace, white lace and a venice butterfly. I made two very simple stick pins to put into it, heart trim, metal button/pearl on it and Wild Orchid Craft flowers. I've always loved metal but lately I'm really getting into using it on my creations, I hung a small chain from stick pin to stick pin under the flowers. I love inspirational quotes or sentiments and this one has a lot of meaning. There has been times in my life I felt like I just could not stand it any longer when life got hard, so I knelt to pray. Whatever has happened in my past has made me the strong woman I am today. Even though some memories haunt me, I'm in a good place in my life now. I love all the wonderful friends I've made, my sons, grand daughters and Steve all mean the world to me. So remember "When life is to much to stand........kneel"



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves
                  Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...