back ground

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Prima En Francais

I got a gorgeous RAK in the mail the other day from Lydia she is Itripledogdareu on youtube. She sent me this gorgeous paper from Prima I loved it so much as I do all Prima papers I had to sit down today and make a card. I'm going to be making a 3D birdcage to go with this card for a friend of mine. Hope she loves it. So I'm going to post the card now and  when I get the birdcage done I will be back to post that also. I used pretty pearls and gorgeous WOC flowers on this card. I also used some acrylic pieces and a friend stamp.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                             Keep Crafting........Terrie
Designed and Created by Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

4 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful Card. The colours are just my think and the layout is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marleen thank you so much girl hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. What a lovely card, Terrie. You're right, those papers are so pretty x Now following too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barbara I love Prima lol hugs Terrie

      Delete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...