Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Prima Cards

My order of new prima papers came yesterday and today I got to play with them. The first card I made today was with my Prima Romance Novel papers omg love them they are gorgeous. The second card I made was with Prima Nature Garden, both cards came out great. I adore both of them so here are the pictures hope you all like them to..I used gorgeous laces from FreeSpirit Favorites on etsy..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
any questions please ask...

Hugs N Loves

                     Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are always beautiful! And I really like the first one pictured with the typewriter on it.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hunny hugs Terrie

      Delete

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...