back ground

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mini Album

I finished my Mini Album today, I made it with the Prima Madeline papers. I used a lot of lace and gorgeous flowers on it. I just adore how it came out. I don't make many Minis so when I do I get a bit proud of myself lol. There are many photo mats and journaling spots. to see this in full detail please go to my Youtube channel onecraftycookie and watch the video. To see more pictures please check out the link.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/290855296371?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                     Keep Crafting.............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...