back ground

Monday, January 21, 2013

"LOVE" DT Card for FreeSpirit Productions


I made this gorgeous card with DCWV Coral Couture Papers. I just got a new to me sewing machine and I love it. Its a Kenmore and there is no comparing it to the Singer Pixie Plus craft machine I've been using. Although I will hang on to that machine just in case I need a back up, I really love this Kenmore. I used gorgeous rose lace trim from Lisa's store FreeSpirit Favorites on Etsy, white tear drop pearl trim and a stick pin with a clear butterfly on it. I also used my on the edge die by Tim Holtz.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                 Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...