back ground

Thursday, January 31, 2013

"Hey Girl"

Hi guys these are two cards I created with Some Odd Girl digital images. I just love them they are so cute and I can not wait to get more. The first card I put on facebook and it sold really fast so I made the second one to replace it but I will be working on more this week with these images. I've been wanted to buy some odd girl images for a long time and just never did but I could not hold back any longer. As must of you know I like images that can be used for any kind of card. I used lots of WOC roses one these cards, the large pink roses on the bottom of the cards are from Sacrafters. I used Prima Firefly paper and of course machine stitching on every card I make now. I used Liquid Pearls in the corners of these cards and I just made the banners on my computer, printed them out and cut them by hand.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves.....

                         Keep Crafting.........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...