back ground

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Handmade Journal/Smash Book

The other day I created this Journal/ smash book/ Mini album, I guess it could be called any of the above. There are so many place to put pictures and journal in this. I've showed a few pictures but if you want to see it in detail please go to my Youtube channel Onecraftycookie. I used gorgeous laces from FreeSpirit Favorites on Etsy. Lots of Wild orchid craft flowers they are beautiful. I also used some flowers from FreeSpirit favorites. Half back pearls and I also put some pearls in along the flowers. I tied some pink lace and fibers to the binding. I did use my Bind it all to make this. I also used the DCWV Butterfly Garden designer papers on this album.. I put a lot of tickets, small bags and envelops in this, I put small journaling spots through out and stamped in it.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                  Keep Crafting.............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

  1. Love it Ms. Terrie!!! Keep working your magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks beautiful Terrie, and the cover is gorgeous! Love the colors, the flowers and laces!! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...