back ground

Friday, January 4, 2013

DCWV Coral Couture Cards

I made a card for a wonderful lady today who ordered some of my laces. I wanted to send a very nice card to say thank you. Once I made her card I loved it so much I made a second one to put in my zibbet store. I love them both so much I've decided to make a few more to put in Steve's office with my others for sale. I've been selling them pretty good and it seems to me the ladies that come into the office like cards like this more then the other cards i make with the digi images on them. Which is great I love having a variety of cards on hand.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the front and inside of her card.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the front and inside of the cards I made for my store.
Photobucket


Hugs N Loves

                      Keep Crafting............Terrie
Created By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...