back ground

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Butterfly Cards

Yesterday I went to a storage auction with Jeanie my neighbor. She didn't end up buying a unit so we went to Michael's, Joann's and T.J. Maxx. I bought a few things Steve gave me some money, so you know I had to shop lol. I got the DCWV Butterfly Garden paper stack I wanted, well actually Jeanie bought it for me, yep she spoils me. I bought the Tim Holtz on the edge Butterflight die and a few other things. So today I made two cards with my new paper and die cut. I had so much fun using them. I just adore how both of them came out. On the first card I use distress inks on the edge die and on the second card I used paper. I sewed on both of them, I used pearls, WOC flowers, lots of butterflies and stamps..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't forget all my cards are for sale in my Zibbet store www.zibbet.com/terriecrafts

Hugs N Loves

                     Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel hugs n loves girl Terrie

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! You are "soaring" with your card making!!! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...