Stick Pin Display Case

As you all know I love making handmade shadow boxes so I figured why not a display case. I made nine stick pins to display in this project and yes one is a bird in a nest I made a long time ago. I did make this for a friend as a thank you gift so I really hope she likes it.  Sorry about the glare in the picture it's really hard to not get that when it's glass your taking a picture of lol...I panted the frame a darker pink then I put some Elmer's glue in places to get a nice crackle and used a antique white on the top coat.. I used Wild Orchid Craft roses, trims, butterflies, my handmade stick pins, gorgeous K & Company paper and metal corners. I love how it came out and I hope she feels the same.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                     Keep Crafting......Terrie
Created By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't it Funny....

IKEA Las Vegas

I'm Back....