back ground

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pretty in Pink


Yes I used the same vintage little girl image on this card. I also use her on my Dreamer cards. This paper is K & Company, the trim and bling are Recollections, two wild orchid craft flowers and one ribbon rose. I tied a bow with some silk ribbon and put a little bling over it. Any questions please send me a message.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                  Keep Crafting.........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

  1. wow! This is stunning, I love that beautiful vintage image and the lace and gems look so pretty. Hope you have a happy Christmas and a fantastic new year
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much girl Merry Christmas and have a incredible new year hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...