back ground

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Party Lucy

Party Lucy is one of my new CC Designs stamps I got from Not2shabbyshop on Zibbet. Jamie has some of the cutest stamps in her shop, drop by and check it out. As you all know I've been sick with pneumonia and I am now feeling so much better I've been making a few more cards. On this card I used a venice butterfly, trims from Lisa's store FreeSpirit Favorites on Etsy and some K & Company paper. I also used some gorgeous crochet lace trim I got from Natasha. The roses are Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearls are from Recollections.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Inside is blank so there are many uses for this card.

Hugs N Loves
              Keep Crafting........Terrie
Created By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...