back ground

Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Christmas Gift

I am having a great Christmas so far. Steve ordered me the ATG tape I needed and it should last me a while since he ordered me twelve rolls of it. He also ordered me copic markers and refills, I already did the video on both of these orders. But my Christmas gift that I am so excited about is suppose to be arriving on Monday, Steve ordered me my new camera and I am so thrilled. I've had the same camera for going on 7 years now. He got me the Fujifilm S4500 HD and I can not wait to get it. I have wanted it since it came out early this year, it takes the best pictures and videos. I'll be unboxing it on video as soon as I get it.

Hugs N Loves............Terrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...