back ground

Thursday, December 6, 2012

"hugs"

I didn't sleep good last night kept waking up coughing and yes I'm still sick. I could have used a nice warm hug today so I made a hugs card lol I know silly right but sometimes I just feel better when I craft or make something pretty. So I used a Magnolia stamp "Tilda wants a hug". I used Wild Orchid Craft flowers. The pink trim is from FreeSpirit Favorites on Etsy. The paper I used on the front of the card is Prima Paisley Road and on the inside a sheet of Webster's Pages Ladies & Gents. Love the quality of both brands of papers.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                       Keep Crafting..........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

4 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous, love the sweet tilda image and the colours and the ribbon and flowers look beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay Crafting is my life lol...i'm sure you feel the same girly hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. Hi Terrie, loving your hug card, she is so cute.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marlene she is a cutie hugs Terrie

      Delete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...