back ground

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Photobucket

This year flew by I can't believe that tomorrow is 2013 already. I have to thank you all for making my past year the best. With all my facebook and youtube friends and family and most of all being able to spend time with my sons and grand daughters this year has ment so much to me. Of course like any year there was ups and downs and a few bad things have happened as far as losing friends or family but as we know life goes on. I love all the wonderful friends I have make this year and I hope to keep them all in my life a very long time. I thank Steve for always being there for me through the good times and the bad, he takes wonderful care of me always and I do love him so much. I thank all my friends for being so supportive of me and my crafting, also for always being there for me when I need someone to talk to. So Happy New Year my friends and may 2013 be so much better then 2012 was.

Hugs N Loves

                 Keep Crafting.............Terrie

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Ms. Terrie!! I am super blessed to have you in my life from here on out :) 2013 is going to rock!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am blessed also girl to have you a wonderful friend...oh ya baby 2013 is going to ROCK for sure love ya lots hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. Thank you Terrie for being in my life. You are an inspiration to me and to a lot of us crafters. I love seeing your projects.

    I am hoping that 2013 I will get motivated to be more crafty.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

    <3 Mary Farrington

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mary I knew right away it was a heart ;) ...Thank you so much girl for always being around for me, you need to make a trip up to Michigan to see me before i move back to vegas lol...Happy New Year to you and yours hugs Terrie

      Delete
  3. that should have been a heart before my name, guess it doesn't work on here.... LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...