back ground

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Card and Matching Box

Hi guys today I have a card and box I created for a friend of mine. I wanted to make a 6 x 6 inch box but unfortunately I didn't have one so I made one out of chipboard. I wanted it to put some goodies in for her and I made the card to match. I think by far this is the prettiest box that I have ever made. I used gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts and some metal embellishments on it. I have not done the video on this yet but I will be doing a detailed video tomorrow, so for now all I have is pictures. I really hope she likes it and the rest  of  what I'm sending her. I used the Almanac paper by Prima on these projects. I sewed on this card and stamped. I'm very happy how the box came out I'd love to make another one but i'm out of heavy chipboard for now. Need to get some more lol...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves
           
                Keep Crafting.............Terrie
Created By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

4 comments:

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...