back ground

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

"Beautiful"

I just got this Saturated Canary digital Image last night her name is "Becki" and I adore her she is so stinking cute. I used Webster Pages, Wild Orchid Craft roses, handmade rose, die cuts and bling. I love how this card came out I also embossed the die cut behind her. I used Copic and Bic Mark it markers to color my image. This is a easel card. The pink paper and card base is from DCWV Coral Couture card stock stack.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
If you have any questions about anything on my blog please send me a message.
Hugs N loves

                     Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...