back ground

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thank You Tags

I had the best birthday this year, I got really great gifts in the mail from friends. So I decided to make some nice big Thank You tags for those who I got a RAK from this week. These tags are 5"x 8" I cut them out of heavy chip board. I used K & Company papers on both tags I made today.


002-51

Huge Tag1



102-1

I embellished the tags with gorgeous flowers, laces, trims and butterflies. I used a Saturated Canary digi image on one and a fairy picture on the other. I took two fairy pictures, cut one out and popped dotted her up over the other fairy..I loved making these and I have more to make..

Hugs N Loves

                    Keep Crafting ..........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...