Thursday, November 15, 2012

Roses I Made

I was inspired to try making  roses by Laura who is Teal blu Crafter on youtube and Barbie who is Ydontucreate on youtube. They both make beautiful roses. I'm not sure if I did them how they did. But as beautiful as their roses are how can they not be inspirational. So here are the roses I made I hope you like them.The two purple and yellow ones are the very first ones I've made. The others are made with double sided K & Company papers. I uses distress inks on the edges of the petals.


Photobucket   Photobucket
I hope they will get better the more I make, after all they say practice makes perfect right. So these roses are dedicated to Barbie and Laura, thanks girls love ya both..

Hugs N Loves

                    Keep Crafting...........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...