back ground

Friday, November 30, 2012

Prima Almanac Cards

Here are two new cards I made with the Prima Almanac papers. They are beautiful I did not want to cut into my paper yet but I just had to. I have the Prima Printery that is being uses next. I have decided no more trying to save paper I'm going to use it lol...So hope you like them. I used a nest I printed off my computer, it is available in my vintage pictures. I used Wild Orchid Crafts. Beautiful crochet lace I got from Nata and butterflies cut out of the collection. The inside of the first card is blank. The second cards inside says "Spread your wings and fly".


Photobucket

Photobucket
I used some of my rolled roses on this card and a couple of my handmade roses. I stamped Hello on a piece I cut out of the collection.

Hugs N Loves

                   Keep Crafting.............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 Cards By Terrie

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Terrie, I a just wanted to leave you a quick thank you for the chance to enter and win your giveaway, I am so thrilled to be recieving your amazing flowers, cupcake pin cushion and pins youve made. Ive been watching your youtube videos for quite a while and your a real inspiration and amazingly talented. thanks again! Hugs~ Larelle-Susanne: yt- nurselarelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "BLUSHING" thank you so much, I love your vids to girl and I'm so happy you won I really hope you like everything in person hugs Terrie

      Delete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...