back ground

Sunday, November 11, 2012

New Birthday Card

Today I sat for a bit and worked on a birthday card using a Tilda with Gifts. But I just love her and I felt she could be used for a Birthday as well. I love Magnolia stamps although I dont have that many yet someday I will.  The paper I used is Prima Paisley Road. The Large pink and white rose is from SaCrafters, the two small roses are from WOC's and the cherry blossom is handmade by me. So thank you for checking out my new card, it was a very colorful and fun card to make.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Inside I used a paper from the same Prima Collection.
Hugs N Loves

                  Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

  1. The girl on the card is so cute. It's another wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...