Monday, November 19, 2012

Hidden Tag Card

This beautiful birthday card has a little secret. On this card is a hidden tag. I used gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft Roses on it. There is a beautiful doily in the center of this card. I used a Mo's Digital Pencil digital image on this card, along with ribbon, pearls and seam binding.


Photobucket

Photobucket
This is where I hid the tag that says Happy Birthday...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                   Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri - your card is lovely! Your 3 dimension on the card top it all off! Great job! I just found your site today after reading a comment you made regarding using Walmart Cardstock with Spectrum Noir markers - I will be using those markers when they arrive sometime in the next week. Are you still having good results with the Walmart cardstock? I would like to purchase cardstock in my area (Grand Blanc, MI - yes, we are neighbors) - so give me any tips you wish to share. Here is my blog address http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/ if you would like to stop by - enjoy your week! ~ Gal ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gail really nice to meet you girl. Thank you so much for commenting I actually use copic, distress markers, and Bic Mark it markers, I want Spectrum Noir just can't afford them LOL...wow we aren't very far from each other. So you know where flushing/flint is I live just off Pierson Rd by Elms..I sure will check out your blog. Keep in touch, I have a YT channel also, do you? hugs Terrie

      Delete

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...