Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2nd Altered Canvas

This is the second altered canvas that I've made and I made it to match the first one. This is my son Bradley he is 26 yrs old and I still call him "Bug" lol and he loves it. I made the canvas to match the other one with my son Jay and my grand babies on because they are going on the wall right next to each other. I actually have four canvases in all that I want to alter but two for now is good.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this picture of Brad
Hugs N Loves

                  Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...