Monday, October 8, 2012

Prima Fairy Belle Mini Album

This is my first Mini Album and I'm pretty sure I'm addicted. I used the Prima Fairy Belle Collection, yes as you all know I am in love with this paper. I could use nothing but Prima papers and be so happy. I love how this mini came out from the binding which I've never done before to the fibers, laces and gorgeous flowers. Of course the papers are gorgeous all by themselves and I know I'll use them again. I will be doing a video on my youtube channel tomorrow to show all the inside pages.


Photobucket
In the center of all the flowers is a crochet flower with velcrow on it which holds the mini shut with lace and old jewelry piece.
Photobucket

Photobucket
On the back another old jewelry piece holds the lace closure in place. All the ribbons at the top are all the tags that inside the album. Hope you like how my first mini album came out. Tomorrow I'm going to make a smash/journal with some pretty new papers I got.

Hugs N Love

                    Keep Crafting........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...