Saturday, October 13, 2012

Halloween Mini Album

 Yesterday I started this mini and finished it today. My next mini I want to make with pockets and large photo tags. But I do love how this one came out since I love Halloween and it was so fun to make..If you would like to see the inside please go to my Youtube channel onecraftycookie and watching "Halloween Mini Album".  Yes I'm Addicted lol...


Photobucket

Photobucket
Love this purple trim on the binding..
Photobucket
This album is 5.5" x 5.5" x 3.5 wide. Yes it is a very chunky mini album but I just love it. I love using clips to hold the tags in, then who ever buys it can clip in extra photos or candy wrappers.

Hugs N Loves

               Keep Crafting................Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftCookie

2 comments:

  1. That purple trim is pretty cool! It's another terrific creation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm working on another one now but i'm trying to make it different lol hard to do once you find one way that works good..hugs Terrie

      Delete

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...