back ground

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

First Christmas Card of 2012

Today I made my first Christmas card of 2012 and I love how it came out. I used a Saturated Canary digital Image on this card, she is called " Molly the Elf". She is popped up on mounting foam and the Merry
Christmas is made into a banner.
  Photobucket
She is adorable..Krista Smith is a amazing digi and stamp creator..
Photobucket

Photobucket
I created a foam out of shaving cream, white glue and glitter. I used that to make the fur on the hat bottom and sleeves of the jacket and boots.

Hugs N Loves

                  Keep Crafting.........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness girl, how did you come up with that foam idea ? How clever is that...:-) I love this card.Hugs jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much girlfriend, I've been doing that foam for so long way before YT lol...hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...