back ground

Saturday, October 6, 2012

DT Call for Freespirit Productions

Hi guys Freespirit Productions is having a DT call on youtube and I will put her link in this post. I made a video its on my youtube channel I showed three different creations. I will post the pictures of each thing I shared in my video.

Photobucket
This is one of the shadow boxes I made from a old picture frame. I'm not going into great detail on it, a picture is worth 1000 words.  I hope to make another one soon.
Photobucket
This book stack I altered from wood accent books from Home Interiors. They were just colored little books, I used Prima Fairy Belle papers on it, I also used gorgeous flowers, lace, crochet flower, metal butterfly and a scroll.
Photobucket
This is a card for a wedding I made by request of one of my customers. I used a paper doily, woc flowers, pearls, stamped sentiment, vintage picture and gorgeous trims. Check out the DT Call.
http://www.youtube.com/user/freespiritinnola

Hugs N Loves

                    Keep Crafting.........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

8 comments:

  1. I really like the books. All of your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it means so much to me that people enjoy seeing what I make hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. beautiful Terrie good luch with your entry hugs Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara I figured you have to try if you want something right hugs Terrie

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi girlfriend hugs Terrie

      Delete
  4. Oh cookie that is just so gorgeous, I love it. But then, I told you already on You Tube, I'm sure. Just reaffirming the love. lol I have a question. Up on the left hand side of your blog there is a Saturated Canary image of a girl with her hair all piled up on her head. Is that a digi or a rubber stamp? Thanks hon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carol my love lol...it's a digi and you can get it here http://saturated-canary.myshopify.com/ I just love her digis hugs Terrie

      Delete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...