Friday, October 19, 2012

Dreamer

"Dreamer" is a card I made. I came up with the title because the picture of the little girl I wanted to use just fit. I love this vintage picture and I knew it was the one I wanted to use. Inside the card I put a dare to dream vellum  sentiment I thought it was perfect for this card. I love this card and when I showed it the other day with two others I made this card got the most comments. I used the gorgeous Prima Nature Garden papers on this card.


Photobucket
Gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft flowers and pearl bling were used to embellish this card. Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                  Keep Crafting....................Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...