back ground

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

♥ Caring & Special

I created two cards today one is called "♥ Caring" and I used Boobie Love a Saturated Canary digi image. She is so cute I love this digital Image, because October is Breast Cancer awareness month I'm dedicated to using her this month. I sewed on both of these cards they are actually set up pretty close just used different paper collections and colored the digi image in different colors. Love how they came out. The second card I made is called "Special" I used the same digi on it. There is a new store at the end of our road and he sells used clothing, furniture, and other items like a higher end thrift store. He told me if I bring some of my cards in he wants to take a look at them. If we can come to a agreement he will put some on his counter by the cash register and sell them for me. I really hope he likes them.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I used stickles on the roses and one of my handmade cherry blossoms. On the inside a used vellum sentiments. Hope you all Like them.

Hugs N Loves

                  Keep Crafting..............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...