Yard Sale Finds

Although this weekend I found some awesome yard sale finds. Frames, shelves, wood boxes, knobs and doilies. My favorite item I found was this little red shelf. It is perfect for my cards, card boxes, 6x6 papers,  and trims. Also my Slice machine fits on the shelf perfectly. I thought about painting it but I actually like it the way it is. I adore old furniture, I think I'd rather have a craft room or space full of antique furniture rather then new. Although I would love some 9 cube shelfs lol...


Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                   Keep Crafting...........Terrie
 Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

Comments

  1. You're like me in that I would rather have antique furniture then the new stuff...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't it Funny....

IKEA Las Vegas

I'm Back....