Prima Prima and More Prima....

Let me ask you a question. Is there such a thing as to much Prima paper? I think NOT lol because although I've just ordered and bought a bunch of Prima pads I want MORE!!! Check out this picture of goodness how beautiful are these papers. I'm going to alter something this week again but this time I'm going to use Nature Garden  paper, which is gorgeous....I'll be posting what I make as soon as I am finished with it...


Photobucket

Hugs N Loves

                Keep Crafting..........Terrie
        Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftCookie

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one project in mind lol so far hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. OMG girly, I adore every one of those paper lines, You have great taste..lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't it Funny....

IKEA Las Vegas

I'm Back....