back ground

Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Next Project

My next project is something I've been wanting to make, just haven't gotten to it yet. Until now. lol right now I'm not feeling well I have a cold. (Thank you Steve hehe)... I've had this little wooden box with sliding doors for a year and haven't touched it. Took it out today and I thought it would work perfect for what I've wanted to make for my glues to sit in. It will sit on my desk holding my glossy accents, tombo, and my E6000 I've already tried it they all fit. So I hope it turns out how I imagine it will...When I finish I will post pictures, however I'm not starting it until Monday or Tuesday when I feel better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am using paper from Prima Nature Garden, I think it will really look great sitting on my desk and it will give me much inspiration just to see that gorgeous paper..Will post finished project soon..

Hugs n Loves

                 Keep Crafting..........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

  1. Oh can't wait to see what you do with this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can just imagine how gorgeous this will be. can't wait to see it. I hope you get all better soon hun...Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...