back ground

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fairy Belle Wood Book Stack..

I used my gorgeous Prima Fairy Belle papers to alter these wood books. After painting each wood book I covered it with paper. These are the old book that Home Interiors use to sell three in a set...I had so much fun altering these I wish I had more to alter. The flowers are from Wild orchid crafts and Sacrafters. The beautiful crochet flower was made by my friend Peggy. I used a metal butterfly from Recollections and a scroll I created.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I also put some lace around the bottom. I love how this turned out, If you have any questions please ask.
Hugs N Loves


                        Keep Crafting.......Terrie
   Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 Onecraftycookie

6 comments:

  1. wow wow wow!!!! I think I saw this on youtube earlier. Super gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tiffany hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful Terrie! I love what you've done here with my Fairy Belle Papers! :) Very creative indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Jodie thank you so much that means the world to me coming from you..Hugs Terrie

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Carissa thank you so much girl I really do love the feedback on my work but then dont we all lol...hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...