Friday, August 31, 2012

Graphic 45 a Ladies Diary Shadow Box

I love how this project I just finished turned out. I started out with this old frame and ended up with a shadow box. If you want to see it more in detail I put a video on youtube with more pictures of the process. I loved making this I felt very creative lol...


Photobucket
Start....
Photobucket
To...
Photobucket
Finish....You can't see it in the picture but the ladies diary banner on the front is wavy..  I put this in my store. It took me quite a few hours from start to finish but I love how it came together. Hope you all like it.

Hugs N Loves

                       Keep Crafting......Terrie
 Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 Onecraftycookie

2 comments:

  1. I love this! The frame is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carissa I love making them hugs Terrie

      Delete

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...