back ground

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary Card

I knew that I liked the Graphic 45 a Ladies Diary when I first seen it online. But it wasn't until my friend Peggy sent it to me and I had it in my hands when I knew it was gorgeous papers and I was hooked. I have a new found love for G45 papers. I made my first card with this collection today and yep I adore this collection. I really love how this card came out, hope you all do as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket
in the center I wanted to show some of the ladies from the collection.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I stamped on the back of the card..
Photobucket

This paper collection is just awesome love it...I made this card for a very special lady. I hope she loves it as much as I loved making it for her.


Hugs N Loves

                        Keep Crafting ~~~ Terrie
     Designed By Terrie Surface © 2012 Onecraftycookie

2 comments:

  1. Oh Terrie, the card is beautiful, The Graphic 45 papers are gorgeous and wonderful to work with ..
    Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card, love that paperline so much. Hugs Sara (ladysarauk on youtube)

    ReplyDelete

HEARTBROKEN

I'm so sorry its been forever since I have posted anything on my blog but I've had so much going on. As some of you know I lost...