back ground

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Card

Hi just wanted to stop by and show you the card I made yesterday for my niece. She will be 30 on the 17th and I wanted to make her a cute card. I made her a few other things but I'm not showing them on my blog because I'm not sure she would not sneak a look and I do not want her looking lol...She got her birthday present from her husband early and would not wait until her bday to open it. So today I showed her the box I am sending her on friday and she has no choice but to wait for it. (Evil laugh)...

Photobucket

I hope you like it, I used  Prima paper, WOC's flowers, Mo's digital pencil. I love the colors.

loves n hugs

                       Keep Crafting...........Terrie
  Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 onecraftycookie

1 comment:

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...