back ground

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy and Safe 4th of July.

 Happy 4th of July....


I wish you all a very safe and happy 4th of July. Steve and I went
last night and rented movies so we wouldn't have to go anywhere
today. Today to celebrate the 4th we are in our P.j's lol. We do
not want to go out in the holiday traffic and tonight for supper we
are grilling hot dogs. So please be safe and have a wonderful time

Photobucket

tonight with your families. I hope you have a ton of fun...hugs n loves.

"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."

                             Keep Crafting...........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 onecraftycookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...