Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birdcage I made today.

I was inspired to make this birdcage by Steff who is brownbabycraftaholic on Youtube. She made one and I thought it was so cute I had to try it. After I made mine I seen she had a tutorial lol, wish I would have seen it before but I made mine a bit different but that is ok.  Check out her tutorial if you want a fun project to do.


Photobucket
I used four different trims and laces on the bottom of the cage. Inside I made a nest from shabby sheek flowers and I put a small silk/organza flower and a old piece of jewelry behind the bird.
Photobucket
There is white seam binding at the top in a bow and enough to hang it up if wanted. I used flowers from Sacrafter, Wild orchid crafts, and porcelain.
Photobucket
I made this birdcage so it can either be sat on a base or hung from a shelf or where ever you want to hang it. I painted the chip board white, I wanted it to look like old medal. I really love the way it turned out. Thanks for looking...

Hugs N Loves

                        Keep Crafting...........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 onecraftycookie

3 comments:

  1. Your birdcage turned out so pretty Terrie.
    I made one last year.
    I also did a video on it. But I put fairies in mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome I love fairies, I made another one for a friend with a butterfly in it lol...Thanks Tracy hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. This turned out gorgeous Terrie. You did a great job. I sooo love it...Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...