back ground

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Youtube..

I have to say I do love Youtube since joining in June 2011 and starting making videos in late August/early September I have made so many wonderful friends. The ladies in the Youtube crafting community are incredible. I've made some very close friends that I talk to on the phone or text all the time. I love it when my friends call just to check on me or send me messages in YT just because they haven't seen a video in a few days, to me that means a lot. My passion is crafting, mostly card making and altering, I love being able to share my creations on YT. To be able to inspire someone means so much to me. And there are days when I could use a bit of inspiration which I find in my friends videos. I've done many swaps, cards and tags mostly. I've gotten many RAK's (random act of kindness) from my friends and I've sent several RAK's and thank you gifts out to friends. It makes me so happy to be able to make someone else happy. So I admit it I love Youtube and of coarse I love all my friends.

                              Keep Crafting............Terrie
    Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie

1 comment:

HEARTBROKEN

I'm so sorry its been forever since I have posted anything on my blog but I've had so much going on. As some of you know I lost...