back ground

Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Cards

Hey guys these are the new cards I made with digital paper from Sherykdesigns.com I love her papers. I also used a Saturated Canary digi stamp on the first card and a Mo's Digital Pencil Image on the second card. Love digital images and now my new love digital papers.

Photobucket
I also used Glossy Accents in her eyes and stickled the flowers and bow.
Photobucket

Of course you all know I love making cards but I just love these new papers and I
don't need to worry about storage. I think that is why I love digital images because
I do have such a small craft space I don't have to worry about where I am going to
put them. And my printer ink  never smudges from the markers.

                                    Keep Crafting............Terrie
          Designed By Terrie Surface copyright © 2012 Onecraftycookie


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Cards, the digital papers are awesome, love those beautiful images! lush flowers! hugz yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yvonne hugs Terrie

      Delete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...